Choose another item
December 2, 2020 7:00PM
UNWRAPPED: A Christmas Revue
By purchasing a ticket, all patrons agree to the following:
- Patrons will be required to wear a mask at all times during their visit. Masks may only be taken off while eating or drinking.
- Upon arrival all patrons must submit to a mandatory temperature check. Patrons with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter the space. Their tickets will be refunded in full and all options to view the performance will be explained.
- Numerous hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the property. Patrons will be reminded to wash hands for a minimum of 20 seconds through signage in restrooms.
- Everyone must maintain a 6-foot distance from anyone not in their party during the entire visit.
- If any member of a party is feeling sick we require that person to stay home—their ticket can be exchanged or fully refunded. Symptoms of COVID-19 infection include headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, diarrhea, congestion or running nose, and/or a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
- We have made changes to our refund policy in order to support you better. Please let us know if signs of illness or other health issues prevent you from attending your performance.
PATRON ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND COVID-19/COMMUNICABLE
COVID-19 has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. It is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. While rules, guidance, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist. The Phoenix Theatre Company, despite its reasonable efforts to follow applicable guidelines, cannot completely mitigate the transfer of communicable diseases like COVID-19. Attending a performance at The Phoenix Theatre Company includes possible exposure to COVID-19, and any resulting illness or injury from it.
By attending a performance, each guest assumes the risk of personal injury, medical treatment, illness, and/or death that may result. Furthermore, everyone who attends a performance releases and waives Phoenix Theatre, the City of Phoenix, and Central United Methodist Church, and all officers, directors, agents, employees, and representatives of these institutions from any and all liability, causes of action, claims, damages, or other costs arising out of any exposure to or illness or injury from a communicable disease, including COVID-19, which may result from having attending a performance.
Are you sure you want to remove this seat from your selection?
Choose your own seat
There was an unknown error while attempting to reserve your seats.
If you find this message in error, please check your reservation request and try again.